[nagdu] Number of DOGS!

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 22:51:07 UTC 2013

I was going to say something like what Buddy and Nicole just said. My dogs
have worked maybe an average of between 6 and a half and seven and a half
years. But my first dog was returned after a year, another dog ended up
being just too soft to handle the busy city I lived in, one dog was a
complete mismatch and was returned after two months, and one dog had to
retire after about three or four years due to stress. And to clarify, my
first dog got a lot of interference from my then stepmother and totally lost
her bond to me. Due to my other disabilities, I need very soft and yet
confident dogs. It's possible to find them, but they do also burn out faster
because they are soft natured. My life is a lot quieter now since I work
from home, so maybe Olga will break the pattern and work longer.

Sherry