[nagdu] Number of DOGS!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 11:04:28 UTC 2013

Oh, dogs are not retired here specifically because of age either. Age would not be a factor that would make any sense in a dog. They are usually retired because of health, or often because of demeanor--behaviors that have cropped up that were abnormal. Dogs often tell you when they need to retire.

Cindy Lou