[nagdu] Owner trainers

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 19:01:00 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Since I've joined the list, I've been really curious about owner
trained dogs and how the process works. I know that blind people can
train their own dogs, but for the life of me, I can't picture how one
might go about doing it. I'm truly interested in this and I was
wondering if there are literature out there that show one how to do
it? Does a person have to go through a training program in order to
train dogs? I think I'm most curious about teaching the dog to go
around obstacles and stopping at stairs, etc. I apologize if these are
silly questions, but I'm honestly fascinated.

Cheers,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence