[nagdu] Training update

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:49:58 UTC 2013

I have been laid up for most of the summer. I suffered a heat stroke and
have not been able to be out in the heat of the day. As you all know it is
very HOT in Arizona this time of the year. Rachel has been working Lady and
I am very proud of her as she has done a great job. I have worked Neechee
only when I could get transportation in an air conditioned vehicle as I
could not be out in the heat to wait for a bus.We still have some things to
work on with our dogs but for the most part they are doing very well. Last
Sunday, Rachel and I did a night walk and the dogs did great.We passed a
barking dog and 2  cats without incident and there was a car that was
making a lot of noise that both dogs stopped to see what the car would do
next. We continued on and Lady stopped for a truck that pulled out from a
driveway. I was behind Rachel and Lady so Neechee stopped also.The dogs did
great on the night walk and we will be doing a lot more of them. Mardi and
Shaman and Neechee,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/