[nagdu] I'm back

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:16:40 UTC 2013

Oh no,

I'm saying that the two women that did not have to do the entire achievement walks at all and graduated anyway shouldn't have gotten a guide from them, but they did.

One was so fowl mouthed and loud about it and constantly corrected the dog when it was doing the very thing she had commanded she do and again, it makes pilot look bad because that is what people would see.  The constant corrections when the dog is doing what it is commanded it to do and the fowl language in which she does it.

The second woman was so out of it that she slept through the majority of the lectures, would talk to her dog and it would get up because she was giving it affection and then she'd jerk that chain and say own loudly instead of the appropriate way of correcting the dog in Pilot's eyes, which is a leash correction at the word NO not the command.

This same woman also thought tha an alien ship had come down in the court yard, hovered there and probed her and she made no bones about telling anyone so.  She also spoke to and about her dog in an offensive manner.

If you can't do the entire walk, doesn't matter if you have to do it over, that's not the problem, but if you cannot do everything that is requiref of you and the school doesn't make you for some reason which I don't understand.  When we all, including you, had to do it and so did I, than the person shouldn't get the dog.

There were several parts of the walk that were omitted for these people.  The school saw the two women's behavior and still gave them dogs.  Those are the people that will see the wonder and proud stamp inblazened on our harnesses, and determine that Pilot is a crappy school.

I meant no disrespect to you or Motley.

Jenny