[nagdu] I'm back

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Aug 20 21:35:48 UTC 2013

Just be careful with that bitter apple schtuffs. We have some similar thing called “Bitter Yuck”, which is, well, it’s pretty awful, let me tell you. Don’t, under any circumstances, get it on your hands, At least not if you’re a nail biter or something. That stufff really is nasty. Rubber gloves wouldn’t be a bad idea, IMO.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY