[nagdu] I'm going on a food strike!

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Aug 21 00:46:44 UTC 2013

I would not say that about vets. I have had vets recommend some that was a
little pricy and a little more high quality than Lexia needed, but they do
usually know which ones are high in fat. Lexia had to be switched to a food,
blue buffalo, that was lower in fat. We are not sure that it was the food,
but both Lexia and our pet dog at the time were eating the same brand and
both had problems. If I remember correctly, it was Neutro that was a
problem.

Nicole and Lexia