[nagdu] Looking for a blind O & M instructor who has a guide dog.

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 00:10:53 UTC 2013

Hi all,

One of the scholarship winners this year is in training to be an O&M
instructor, and she uses a guide dog.  I can try to get you in contact
with her if you like, Deanna.  She is very nice, and she might be
willing to help you.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National