[nagdu] Left side or right?

Ken Ace ken at acenovels.com
Fri Aug 23 13:33:09 UTC 2013

I am left handed and thought that I wanted to have a dog that worked to the
right when I went to school, that and I had recently had major surgery to my
left shoulder.

They worked me with Ace on my left and I can't tell you how happy I am that
they did. It turned out to help my shoulder recover.  But that is just me
and it worked out just fine but this is like a lot of the rules for guide
dogs, in my opinion, it depends on the dog and the person. All are
different, you get a track to run on but you may want to make a slight bend
in the road.

K&A