[nagdu] Over here command

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Aug 23 17:45:13 UTC 2013

If I'm in a fairly quiet place, I'll bring Ben around to my right side, then
open the door and heel him through.  But frequently I have to go through
doors in busy places, so I reach across, grab the door with my right hand,
open it carefully, and work Ben through.
For some reason, there is a closed door in the corridor between the subway
and the bus terminal, with people constantly going in and out.  I can't see
doing either the pirouette or heeling through there; we could end up
trampled, or trampling.
Tracy