[nagdu] Find the stairs

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 20:24:22 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm moving back to campus in a week and my school has a million and a
half flights of stairs all over campus. Viva does amazingly on stairs,
but the only problem is her understanding of the word "stairs" isn't
as strong as I like it to be. She was exposed to it at GDB and she was
able to find a couple of flights of stairs during my training, but now
that we're home, she doesn't seem to understand what I want. I was
wondering what suggestions you guys have for teaching this to her? I
was thinking of finding a bunch of stairs and clicker her while saying
the word stairs, but the only issue I can see with that is she'll
bring me to every single flight of stairs that we pass, which would
get annoying pretty quick. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence