[nagdu] [and] Changing the rules when you get home

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 17:55:41 UTC 2013

Hi, Jessica.

I, too, do a lot of moving turns. With Ace, I couldn't do them right away, as I had to get used to a dog with a totally different pull from my previous two. However, within a few months, we were turning just like I had with both Rachel and Caroline.

I'm curious about something. You talked about treating at every curb. Where did you get your dog? I've never heard of a school that teaches its students to give a treat when the dog stops at a curb. I'm not passing judgment here. I'm just curious to know which school does this.

Shannon and Ace