[nagdu] Family Upset After Dog Removed From Eatery

Debbie Cole debbieanne1124 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 19:08:14 UTC 2013

Last weekend while doing a 4 hour jaunt with Leone in our local mall
we ahppened across 2 chiuauas.  One on upper level the 2nd on lower
level.  Both distractions to Leone.  the first one pops it's tiny head
out of a Foot Locker store.  Leone herked and did a kissy kissy to the
little chiuaua.  An older teen female swooped doqn and picked up her
white mini mutt.  I said "Is that your service dog?"  "How does it
assist your disability?"  She yelled at me "I'm not F****** disabled!
Do I look like a retard?  It appeared her boyfriend worked in the
store.

2nd dog was jsut walking around on a leash.

It is a habit around here for owners of the very small dogs to freely
take dogs in shops and stores.

Debbie & Leone