[nagdu] my new guide dog!!

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sat Aug 24 19:11:58 UTC 2013

contratulations I am very happy to hear that you love your new pup. Some
dogs just don't like that relievfing area but eventually he'll do it
because yhe won't be able to help it. I'm from pilot so am familiar with
the relieveng area there. It took me a while to figure out if my dog was
doing all of his business there.