[nagdu] See Ya

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 14:45:32 UTC 2013

Wanted to let all of you know tht I am unsubscribing from this list as soon as I click send.

There is too much favoritism among the hierarchy of this little group where someone who is in better graces with the moderators can say wht they feel, and I get accused of school bashing, when, if you READ, which for screen readers was in all caps the email I sent.  I was not, at all, school bashing.  I wa simply telling you what happened in my class.

For those who would like to keep in touch with me.  You have my email address on this post.

Otherwise, see ya.

Jenny