[nagdu] harness or not?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Aug 26 15:37:45 UTC 2013

I'd leave the harness on.
I take Ben's harness off while I'm at my desk, but he is in his cave under
my desk, while your dog will be right out in public.  I figure it doesn't
hurt to remind the dog and the people that the dog is in work mode, even
lying down.
I did get a Pawpower harness that I use when I'm attending workshops all
day.  It's much lighter than the TSE harness.
That being said, my college dog wore her harness all day long while we
were in classes, and it didn't bother her at all.
Tracy