[nagdu] See Ya

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 26 19:00:19 UTC 2013

Ken,
	This comment is inappropriate and uncalled for. Though this
individual feels as if her training program was attacked and has chosen to
leave the list, it is not a reason for any of us to attack her. Please be
more observant of our list rules which include no personal attacks or
flaming comments.

With kind regards,
Marion Gwizdala