[nagdu] Cost of a service dog

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 00:15:50 UTC 2013

	Good thoughts, Tracy.  If GDA charged in the manner TSE does, I'd
not change schools; I wanted a smaller school with more individualized
attention and a quieter environment and where I would have a very heavy
probability to get a lab again.
	My only issue with charging anything in today's world, is I'd hate
to see the guide dog option only available to those with good jobs.
Darla & hardworking Huck