[nagdu] Cost of a Service dog

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Aug 29 00:55:16 UTC 2013

In fact, the $150 can be paid off in as little as one can afford, even like $5/month for a zillion months.

Actually, I gave the Seeing Eye a pass the first time because of the GDB vet stipend and because of the stuffy snoot reputation that the Seeing Eye seems to have, perhaps less these days, I don’t know. Still, I changed my mind with dogs 2 and 3, and haven’t been anything but pleased.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY