[nagdu] how dogs learn

Shanna Stichler slstich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:48:56 UTC 2013

That's really phenomenal, Tami! I need to give my dog more credit and
see what she does. Diamond is one who tends to learn by doing, I think,
but she at least only needs one or two repetitions to get a task down.
My last dog appreciated sniffing breaks on routes, but this one is
pretty much always on a mission, even out of harness. lol

Shanna and Diamond