[nagdu] 7th anniversary

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 30 19:42:38 UTC 2013

Hi, Tracy,

Congratulations to you and Ben on your 7 year anniversary!  May you have one
or more years of happy teamwork yet before you.

Have you decided where you will go for your next guide when Ben does decide
to put his feet up?  Will it be back to TSE, or further back to GDB, or
somewhere else?

Best wishes,
Ann