[nagdu] Disconcerting message from disability services office

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 30 21:58:54 UTC 2013

Minh,
	It is very true that no housing accommodation nor place of public
accommodation can require you to present any form of documentation for your
service dog. If such a place intends to deny you access based upon the
assertion that your dog poses a direct threat (the reason one might argue
their need to see vaccination records), it is up to them to show the threat
exists. It is not your responsibility to prove it does not by giving them
such documentation. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to
call the NAGDU Information & Advocacy Hotline at 888-NAGDU411
(888-624-3841).
Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala