[nagdu] Assistance with travel expenses for guide dog

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sat Aug 31 19:00:37 UTC 2013

Hi Bobette,

Many of the international dog guide programs pay that fare to and from the
client's home.  I would first check with the program to see if this is
something they cover.  If not, the Lion's are a good organization to start
with.  Air-fare, depending on where you are going to and from, can
definitely get costly especially if you are on a tight budget.
Best of luck to you with your new service dog,

Steve