[nagdu] Getting ready to attend the Arizona State NFB convention

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Aug 31 21:45:23 UTC 2013

Hi Larry and Marty,
It is no fun when no one shows up or different people each year.  I am
frustrated about my goal of starting a guide dog division in Maryland.
It has been four year and no progress except my health has taken a nose
dive.  I have the support of my Affiliate President Melissa Riccobono;
but she and I don't make a committee let alone a division.  I wish I
could get others involved because there is much advocacy work we need to
do in Maryland.
Janice