[nagdu] Dogs at work

barbandzoe at comcast.net barbandzoe at comcast.net
Mon Dec 2 02:50:45 UTC 2013

I am almost ready to send my application in to a couple of guide Dog schools, when my boss said,  we would have to crate the dog on a different floor then the one i work on.  I don't know about you, but I am  not happy about that, and don't like it.   I don't want the dog somewhere that I can't keep an eye on things.  I don't know who can go up where the dog is and bother him.  If I can't have my dog where I know what is going on around him, then I don't think I will apply for one.
Am I wrong in this thinking, or do many people who have dogs have them crated far away from where you work.  I know that guide dogs are a loud everywhere, but what are rules for where they are kept while at work.

I just don't know what to do.

Barb