[nagdu] Dogs at work

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 16:28:28 UTC 2013

First of all, what kind of work do you do? If you do something involving food, I think there are regulations that state how close the dog can be to the actual food. I'm not sure about that.

My dogs have always been near me when I've worked. The only exception was when I did home visits. I didn't think it was appropriate to bring her into people's homes. Normally though, my dogs have hung out quite comfortably under my desk.

Shannon and the Acelet