[nagdu] An introduction

Kristeen Hughes khwicca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 20:02:49 UTC 2013

I have been hanging out her for a bit reading posts and getting the feel of things. I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

I am Kristeen Hughes and I have a big yellow lab boy named Mendle. He will be six years old in January. He is an absolutely awesome boy and I am not at all prejudice.

I live in Michigan with my partner, Shannon and her adorable little guy, Ace, or as she calls him now, Acelet. I am originally from Michigan, but have lived away from the state since 1994. I have been back since August.

We live in a rather daunting area as far as traffic is concerned. It is not pedestrian-friendly, so we continue to struggle with that issue. Well, that's a bit for now.

Kristeen & Mendle