[nagdu] I must brag on my pup

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 15:53:50 UTC 2013

Hello all,
  I must write and brag on my Dally boy.
  Yesterday, I was walking out of the student union, following a
friend. My friend went down a step and I made to follow her. Dallas
froze, indicating the step. I praised him, told him forward, and he
wouldn't budge. I scolded him, told him forward and he looked at me,
stepped back, and angled his body in front of me, pushing me back with
his shoulder. I then heard my friend smeak, from far below where I
was. The step was about two and a half feet high! Thank you Dallas for
saving me a broken leg and thanks to Seeing Eye for teaching this
beautiful boy the intelligent disobedience that just saved me serious
harm.
Aleeha and Dallas the champ