[nagdu] Welcome to all the new people on the nagdu list

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 06:36:09 UTC 2013

 Welcome to all the new people on the list. I am just catching up so I
don't want to leave anyone out. I am Mardi from Tucson Arizona and I am an
owner trainer.I work my dogs from a wheelchair most of the time. I am
currently working 2 dogs. Shaman, a Belgian Shepherd that I work from my
power wheelchair.Neechee, a Siberian Husky that I work from my manual
wheelchair and when I am occasionally able to walk.Shaman is as fast as the
wind and is a wonderful guide. I think he has ESP when it comes to
traffic.Neechee goes slow enough for me to wheel  the manual chair and slow
enough for me when I can walk,and I walk very slowly. She is also very good
when it comes to traffic.People drive really CRAZY out here in Arizona. All
my previous guides have been Siberian Huskies. Shaman is the only different
breed I have used.I work with Siberian Husky Rescue in Tucson and have
trained, rehabilitated and found new homes for many Husky rescues.I enjoy
working with dogs.I recently helped a friend train her guide dog Lady, who
was also a rescue. I hope you enjoy this list as much as I do.I have
learned so much from it. Have a great day, Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/