[nagdu] Bandanas and winter coats

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 8 06:02:35 UTC 2013

Lexia has a bunch of bandanas, but most of them are from her groomer or from
the groomer that did the family pet dog back in the day. My mother did buy a
few of the bandanas, but I don't know where she got them. In any case, Lexia
does not mind them; I think that she actually likes them.
Now that I live in California, Lexia does not need a Winter coat. When I
lived in Washington State, I had one for her that I occasionally used when
she came in and was damp or wet and cold. It looked a lot like a horse
blanket, but it was not something that a dog would wear outside. Someone
also made Lexia a sweater. If I remember correctly, it was made to go over
the harness handle.

Nicole and Lexia