[nagdu] over-the-harness coat

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 12:59:26 UTC 2013

 Yes, the over the harness coat I have has a cut out for the handle to pass through.  There is a flap that covers most of the cut out and it velcros shut.  Although if I had it to do over I wouldn't have picked velcro.  It sticks to everything...your coat, your sweater, your hair, other parts of the dog coat...and it picks up lint like crazy.

Julie

Sent from my iPad