[nagdu] Dog problems

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 22:16:08 UTC 2013

Minh, why exactly does this bother you? Serious question.
Maybe your boyfriend's dog is fine roughhousing with your boyfriend but for
whatever reason isn't fine doing the same with you?
Also, why do you need his dog to come to you?
So long as you can care for him in the event your boyfriend can't, why does
this upset you so?