[nagdu] Winter Apparel For Dogs

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 14:23:25 UTC 2013

Dear Mark,

	I you use boots, you have to try to hold the dog's foot in one hand,
dew claw included, to slide the boot on and then double-check that the boot
is positioned correctly with dew claw inside; practice at home, when you
can, will help, as you aren't in a hurry to be out of the house, and that
will relax your dog and maybe make him feel better about boots.
Darla & Handsome Huck