[nagdu] Moving sidewalks

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Tue Dec 10 16:16:17 UTC 2013

Larry, the foot idea works well and, were I to use those moving sidewalks
more, that's probably what I would do but as you saw from a previous
message, the game I described was too much fun.  Indeed, on escalators, I do
as you describe, putting my best foot forward of course.

Doug: written with sole!