[nagdu] Snow dogs

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Tue Dec 10 16:55:10 UTC 2013

All except one of my dogs absolutely loved rolling and snorting in the snow.
This was great when I had my house with a fence including a spring-loaded
gate.  I quite enjoyed shovelling the snow and my dogs got lots of exercise
on those days when I didn't feel like walking anywhere.

The only problem was my first dog who insisted on trying to play fetch with
every shovel full; it's a great way to turn a black dog white.  Things got
so bad with that dog that I often put him inside, fearing I'd clobber him
with the shovel.  Working for my snow dogs was never a problem and snow play
became an award, mostly for just being my dog.

Doug: ya think those dogs had a master who was a drift?