[nagdu] Moving sidewalks

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 17:26:18 UTC 2013

Well, I never could see it either and was only speculating on the reasons people were using. Also, I don't see any advantage to them if people are going to walk on them anyway. I didn't remember them having a rail, but now that you  mention it, I think I do. It has been years since I went on one.

CL