[nagdu] Seeing Eye Dog Leads Owner From Burning Home InSouthwest Philadelphia

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Thu Dec 12 16:04:47 UTC 2013

Oh yes, lots of public appeal but lets get real folks, whether it was truly
a Seeing Eye Dog, pilot, Some media monkey probably made themselves feel
good.  Any number of dogs would do the same thing.  If the guy had been in
fact blind for what, 30 years, surely he would have had the mobility and
orientation skills to take charge once the dog woke him up.  Chances are the
act was as much for self preservation as loyalty to the master, and their
ain't nothing wrong with that.

Doug: the bubble buster!