[nagdu] Bathroom schedule

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Fri Dec 13 06:47:51 UTC 2013

Hi
I park Paulie four to five times as well.
I find when we are home he doesn't need as many so I cut one out.
At school I had to add an extra because I was taking so many long classes close together.
I find the later at night we go out the better off we are.
My dog is a morning boy and I'm not so I try and give him a really late park at night so I can sleep an extra hour or so in the morning.
I think it all depends on the dog.
Bridget and Paulson

Sent from my iPad