[nagdu] Bathroom schedule

Jessica Diaz jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:22:29 UTC 2013

Good Morning,
I take mine 3 to 4 times on a normal day. If we are out and about a
lot shopping and or in crowds, he goes more only because we all know
crowds and lots of moving can make a build up haha. It all depends on
the dog. I know some that stick to a strict schedule and only go every
2 or 3 hours but schedules don't work for me. My guide gets to eat and
relieve but if it is not at the same time everyday I won't stress
about it.
Jessica Diaz