[nagdu] Moving sidewalks

Jessica Diaz jldiaz421 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:36:42 UTC 2013

Hello,
I use them constantly when flying especially with no problems.
Saunders uses escalators a lot and always jumps off at the end. A
friend of mine told me to just treat them like escalators and don't
show the dog you're afraid. I will say if one is extremely crowded and
Saunders might not see the end clearly I avoid.
Jessica Diaz