[nagdu] Possible Discrimination?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 17:57:16 UTC 2013

Jessica,
I didn't mean to be harsh. You asked how others would feel, and this
wouldn't bother me. It takes an hour to get to Florida, your husband's piece
of the plane will be landing at the same time you will be, and to me, this
just wouldn't be worth the time and energy to sort out. It also wouldn't be
worth the negative energy to be upset over.
Since you feel differently, call the airline and speak to a higher up. Or,
get your husband to do it.
Mike is correct, everybody is equally displeased when flying commercially.