[nagdu] Possible Discrimination?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 18:01:03 UTC 2013

Jessica,
If the reservation person was rude to you, then address it. Explain to a
higher up what happened and why it bothered you.
Your first question dealth with wether or not it was worth being upset about
not getting to sit with your husband. My answer is no given the flight time,
the money you saved, and that you don't have to go through the hell that is
Atlanta.
If you want to sit with your husband, make it happen.  If someone who was
acting in a professional capacity was rude, address that too.
Know that this is also your husband's issue in that it impacts him. If you
need him to step in, tell him that.