[nagdu] Bathroom schedule

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 13 18:58:34 UTC 2013

Seeing Eye followed a four park time a day schedule, which worked for me,
with reasonable exceptions. My first two, a German shepherd and a yellow
lab, followed this very well. My third, a golden, did OK, but if I went out
with him to go somewhere he wanted an opportunity to pee on leaving and on
returning. My fourth, another golden, only empties twice a day, and
sometimes goes 24 hours without doing anything. Initially I tried taking him
out four times a day, but he would just do nothing, so I am down to two
parktimes. His trainer, John Blaisdell, said that Gyro was a camel, or at
least held his water like one. Ed Meskys