[nagdu] Possible Discrimination?

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 21:08:53 UTC 2013

Hi, Jessica.

Personally, this wouldn't bother me. Your husband will be on the same flight, and, as far as I know, the airlines are not required to make accommodations for the people we're flying with.

Shannon and the Acelet
On Dec 13, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Jessica Diaz <jldiaz421 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Thanks Mike. Was just surprised. Had never heard of this being done
> especially when you book together. My husband sleeps anyway so maybe I
> can sit next to someone who is a talker smiles. have a great
> afternoon.
> Jessica Diaz
>
> On 12/13/13, Star Gazer <pickrellrebecca at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jessica,
>> If the reservation person was rude to you, then address it. Explain to a
>> higher up what happened and why it bothered you.
>> Your first question dealth with wether or not it was worth being upset
>> about
>> not getting to sit with your husband. My answer is no given the flight
>> time,
>> the money you saved, and that you don't have to go through the hell that is
>> Atlanta.
>> If you want to sit with your husband, make it happen.  If someone who was
>> acting in a professional capacity was rude, address that too.
>> Know that this is also your husband's issue in that it impacts him. If you
>> need him to step in, tell him that.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/pickrellrebecca%40g
>>> mail.c

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/jldiaz421%40gmail.c