[nagdu] Man and dog fell onto tracks

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 00:00:40 UTC 2013

Dear Tracy,

	Does New  York have any detectable warnings?  I am not a real
experienced subway traveler, but I can easily see, in crowds, how one could
be pushed or slip off the platform.
	I have only done New York subways with Seeing Eye Instructor;
because President Obama was in town we had to be in a less busy part of the
city; I can't imagine doing this every day.
	I pray both the gentleman and his dog have no permanent injuries.
Darla & Happy Huck