[nagdu] control was Dog problems

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 18 18:11:04 UTC 2013

Hi Raven.
I wonder if your trainer skipped an essential point, or maybe your school
does things differently than what I was taught.
I was taught that correction is a 3-step process: correct, then tell the dog
what to do instead, and praise him for doing it.  Dog is leaping around:
Ben, no.  Ben, sit.  Good boy!
Tracy