[nagdu] Purchasing a Toileting Harness

Kristeen Hughes khwicca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 19:30:31 UTC 2013

My partner and I both really are fans of the toileting harness or relieving belt as it is also called. I don't know where it can be bought in the U.S. I got it from my school, GDB,and they get it from a company in Australia. I can get you the information for the company if you would like it.

Kristeen & Mendle