[nagdu] guide dogs don't just break!

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 20:49:49 UTC 2013

Hi, Sherri. I have an NFB folding cane myself. and sometimes the bottom section won't go all the way together. the trick is to take the top section with the handle and while pressing down on the rest rthe cane pull the top section out farther until the bottom section goes into place. Try that and see if you have any luck.

Sent from my iPhone