[nagdu] Purchasing a Toileting Harness

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 08:24:23 UTC 2013

rofl, Chris; no; I'd not think  baby powder and feces would make a pleasant
combination either, but thanks for the bag info; this harness could be very
helpful, on my poor sensitive hands, when it is getting down to zero or
below, unless my /Canadian fun friend will come and do it for me. <vbg>
Darla & hardworking Huck