[nagdu] Police: Driver attacks man after nearly hitting himand service dog

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Dec 29 04:16:19 UTC 2013

A lot of things sound like they are not right here. First, regardless of
whether or not they are actually catching someone, the police should not be
getting tired of you asking for help. It is not like you are calling a false
alarm, and that is their job.

	Second, your land lord needs to do something else. Yes, it might be
just you who is having these problems, but it could be anyone. I don't know
what to do, but something. Maybe some sort of fence or wall. Maybe security
guards. Maybe security cameras. I don't know, but something beside just
covering her ...

	Finally, what are these people doing around the area, and what are
they doing to you? Could you catch it on photo or video?